a second opinion

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
I went to the doctor yesterday for my annual physical exam. The doctor checked me over and said that while all the bloodwork looked OK, I wasn't getting any younger and it would definitely help my overall health if I dropped 20 pounds. I said, "Doc, I'd like a second opinion".

He said, "OK, not only are you overweight, you're also bald and ugly."

I didn't much care for the doctors second opinion, but I reckoned he was right about the first one. I decided I should also discuss another issue that had been on my mind. I told him that my wife and I were not experiencing things in the bedroom the way we used to. The doctor nodded his head knowingly. He said that I could take care of both problems with one simple solution. He suggested I walk 5 miles each morning. He said that the exercise would help me lose weight and the benefits of better blood circulation and better fitness would help work some magic in the relationship department. I told him I'd give it a try.

The doctor called me a week later to ask if I had followed through with my new regime and whether I was walking 5 miles a day. I said that I was and felt good and had more energy and thought I had even dropped a few pounds already. He seemed quite pleased and then asked if things were going better in the bedroom now. I told him that I had no idea, I was now 35 miles from home.

Have you considered Stand Up, Luke? It would go nicely with your Flat Fridays or whatever that series of yours is called.:D

You've got great written timing on these!:drinks:

Luke, too funny! :D Thanks for sharing. My doctor was an undergrad at MIT. Dry you ask? :rolleyes: I should add but an excellent physician.
I think you really do need one of them honkin' big-a** 5Ds just to do arm curls in your spare time.
. . . David

Luke, if you turn around (180) now, in a few days you could be back home, sleeping in your own bed, instead of on the road side, or abandoned barns, etc. Just a thought. Or did the wife pack you a lunch, in a road map?:confused:

Back