Expired Pentax FA31, Pentax K-5/7 Neoprene Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincechu

Veteran
Hi everyone,

Just before I describe everything I'd like to mention that i have feed back at mu-43 selling a few lenses and a camera, see here: vincechu

If there's any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Note that the prices are in GBP (pounds sterling), so may seem steep to those not in the UK due to the exchange rates.

FA 31mm Limited in black.

My reason for sale is because I can't justify having such an expensive lens (i'm no pro!) and I need the money to help pay for a GXR I'll be receiving shortly.

I'd describe the lens in 9/10 condition:

The lens cap has very minor marks on one side where the lens cap has been rested on the table whilst on the lens attached to my K5.

The lens itself has its finish slightly worn on the built in hood, from sliding the 31mm's metal len cap on. For this reason I bought myself a Pentax 58mm pinch lens cap, which will be included in the sale.

Other than the above 2 points, the lens is immaculate and has no marks on the glass (its been protected by a B&W filter since new. It is boxed with both caps and pouch.

31mm asking price is £750GBP - the B&W UV filter (worth £40) will be included free.

Photos will definately be posted when I find a moment to take and upload them.

Official Pentax K-5/7 Neoprene Case

Bought from SRS for £19.99GBP a few months ago ( Pentax K-7 / K-5 Neoprene Case - Only £19.99 - SRS Microsystems ). I've since bought a lowepro bag, so this doesn't get any use at all.

It fits the K7 or k5 with the 18-55WR kit lens or a lens of similar size - I've used it with my k5 and 31LTD with no problems, I guess it could fit a slightly larger lens as it does stretch a little..

It's in mint condition. £12GBP Posted first class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back