Listening Intently....

Duane Pandorf

Top Veteran
20130802-112430.jpg

Leica M-E, Leica Summilux-M 50mm pre-ASPH​

An image of my son while at Boy Scout camp this past week listening to his merit badge instructor.

Great portrait and spot on title. Now i'm sure he knew you were there (about a yard away !) But nice to see he was totally immersed in the talk.
IMO Portraits don't come much more natural than this. :bravo-009:

Duane - wonderful to see your son what changes are afoot in a year or so?!

I bet your son's instructor would love this!

Thanks BB. He's the younger of our two boys and just two short years ago he had lost all of his hair. We found he has some food allergies along with his older brother. Once we made the appropriate changes in their diets big changes have occurred. He turned 14 this year and is already taller than I and in a size 11 shoe. And as you can see he has his hair back!

Duane, how did you ever capture such a lovely photograph with such a clearly defective camera? ;) A handsome lad you've got there. Haven't seen you posting around here much lately. Are you going to be joining in our monthly challenge at all this month or do you have too much on your plate?

Duane, how did you ever capture such a lovely photograph with such a clearly defective camera? ;) A handsome lad you've got there. Haven't seen you posting around here much lately. Are you going to be joining in our monthly challenge at all this month or do you have too much on your plate?

Live had a lot on my plate as I have been on the road way too much. In the last month I've been home just a couple days and head back out tomorrow for a working trip to Shannon, Ireland.

I need to spend a little more time here with my "old" friends as all of you really did help me a lot in helping me with my photography!

Back