what about my post

Status
Not open for further replies.

alessandro

Regular
I'd posted a funny couple of shots, where fun was the juxtaposition made by the flickr interface. Two shots, with the names of the authors. As anyone can freely see on flickr. I'd put it in the "words/no words" subforum; it looked to fit but here I can be wrong.
Now, please: if you're going to hide/delete such a post, write a notice to me to explain why or, if that's not your style (I mean the moderator's one) just delete my account. Thanks.

Alessandro......I'm sorry I didn't send you a note. My intent was not to delete your post. I actually like the juxtaposition of images very much. I have temporarily moved it into the Moderators forum so the moderators can discuss whether it violates the site policy of posting photos that are not your own. There are legal implications of posting the work of others without their consent and I would rather err on the side of caution.

I should have sent you a note explaining where your post went. For that oversight, I apologize. Please don't take it personally.

You can view the rules of the forum here...... Terms and rules

Rule #10 is what we are looking at. I know you didn't intend to break any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back