Fuji Brothers

NathanJ

Regular
There was a really nice light coming through my bedroom window this morning, and my boys managed to still long enough for me to grab this shot. Be nice if the eldest was smiling, but I love the light anyway. Always nice to get a shot like this before heading off to work!

9576861025_161a231bba_c.jpg

Nathan, I think this is aces as-is. Truly beautiful. Great subjects, light, composition. I like the contrast between the smiling baby and the more pensive older brother, differing forecasts for the day.

Oh yeah, that's perfect. Smiling would make it another nice family snap, but the variety and ambiguity of an older brother's emotions are just incredibly well caught in his expression. They'll love looking back at this shot when they're older.

-Ray

Yes. That picture actually reminds me of how was feeling for the last month or so before our younger son was born...the first one had had 2 years and almost 9 months of being the center of the universe, and then...

I am happy to say that 20-odd years later they are still best friends. :) Great pic!

Back