Ricoh RICOH GS-1 Neck Strap

Duane Pandorf

Top Veteran
Anybody using this strap while carrying their Ricoh GR III? I just picked up the GR III and am very impressed with it. Looking for something more than the hand strap to hang on to the camera.

Also looking at ideas on how to carry the camera while backpacking and the ability to have quick access. Don't think pocket carry is it as the perspiration would be a factor.

Just wanted to post a followup to this thread I started. I ended up buying the GS-3 Leather neck strap and the GC-4 leather case. I like the combo as I also spent the big bucks on the GV-2 eyepiece too.

What's pretty cool, as I just got this in the mail today, is with the eyepiece on and shooting with the LCD off, when you press the shutter half way down and the focus and metering are confirmed the little green LED light just to the left of the Adj. Lever lights up so you know you're good to go on pushing the shutter button the rest of the way without taking your eye away from the eyepiece.

Nice setup ya got going on. Just don't forget a Lenspen. The strap and case are really made very well. Geeze, ya got me thinking about the GR111 again. That's a camera that is worth 2xs what ya pay for it.....

Nice setup ya got going on. Just don't forget a Lenspen. The strap and case are really made very well. Geeze, ya got me thinking about the GR111 again. That's a camera that is worth 2xs what ya pay for it.....

Never heard of Lenspen. Went to their website and have no idea what would work best with my setup. Any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks.

Back