Sony Setting the 'Memory' function (123) on the RX1

biglouis

Veteran
Can anyone help me with this?

I want to set up my memory functions on the RX1 (the 1,2 and 3 on the settings wheel) so that the iso is set to 1000, 3200 and 6400 respectively.

Is this possible? I can't seem to find a way to do it no matter how I try.

LouisB

Can anyone help me with this?

I want to set up my memory functions on the RX1 (the 1,2 and 3 on the settings wheel) so that the iso is set to 1000, 3200 and 6400 respectively.

Is this possible? I can't seem to find a way to do it no matter how I try.

LouisB

OK, ignore question - I seem to have finally worked it out. Not Sony's finest hour.

LouisB

Yeah, not well explained anywhere, but dead simple really. Just set the camera up how you like it in whichever mode you want (I have one set for manual with street parameters, two for aperture priority with general parameters, and 3 set up for face recognition), go into the menu under memory, select the proper "bank" or number with the left/right control, and then hit ENTER in the number you want to set and it just remembers all of your current settings.

-Ray

Ray

As it happens I was not doing it the way you have described and it was therefore not working. Thanks for the explanation, very helpful!

Louis

Your work is carry the information to the other people. People see your blog and get benifit.I have bookmarked this and will return soon more about it thank you.

Back