Stroll My Niece's Photography Club - Day 1!

Gubrz

O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad
Name
Eliot
wasnt sure where to put this, but wanted to share :)

my ELDEST niece(as opposed to the one im usually talking about here, the middle) went to a photography club at highschool and borrowed my old e-30... cause it LOOKED big n pro! she turned down the em5 and the x100... lolz to her! :D

here are some of her photos
i tweaked them with her

_A093787.jpg
_A093800.jpg
_A093801.jpg
_A093804.jpg
_A093806.jpg
_A093814.jpg
_A093821.jpg
_A103826.jpg

that E-30 is NO joke. Tell yer niece that I think she's got mad skillz. (or will she just laugh and think I'm old)

My e30 was my jump back Into photography after I ditched my Nikon d70 that I hated. Lol
It's just the low man on the totem pole in my house now.

Lol, ill tell her and let you know if she makes a "is that old people speak for 'good job?'" Lol! Goober! :D

they were all taken with the 12-60. i was shocked how good they turned out (other than the lower light, higher iso shots, like the water tower)
its easy to foget that in good light, most cameras you could find to buy on ebay somewhere would take amazing photos. lol!
must be all the GAS... its effecting my brain!
"this old camera is JUNK! must buy this new shiny one!"
ha!

the b&w photos grain was primarily added in with silver efex
tho the #2 b&w was already grainy enuf, since it was lower light, so i took out as much as i could, lol!

lol luke
i just noticed yer sig line! ha! :D

i AM thinking (still) that i need an x100s! even tho i wasnt super impressed with the af speed while playing with it at precision. it wasnt amazing light, but i wouldnt say it was LOW light.. and it still was slow feeling. i already have slow feeling with the rx1. lol
i need an x100s! exclamation point! lol

back to niece #2... she snagged the em5 for some shots during theatre the other day. most of them are of her friends making the exact same "lower jaw sucked back and looking like a doofus" face, as i call it... and they all seem to think its the new duck face.. its kinda like a bucktooth duck face. or something.. anyways
i thought these 2 turned out pretty nice
PA310096.jpg
PA310117.jpg

Back