Completed Gxr + M mount + evf + jupiter 12 + remote shutter | Location: Australia | Ships: Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Gxr + M mount + evf + jupiter 12 + remote shutter

Prices

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
So im contemplating selling the gxr kit i have come to love so very much.
its a fantastic camera, as you all here know, but i have decided to keep my dslr for my big lens and legacy glass needs and purchase a x100 as a everyday camera, as i find myself using the 35mm focal length 90% of the time.
So i have a near new Gxr, purchased this year, as well as a as new M mount module, taken around 2000 shots. Will come with a genuine ricoh cable release, the EVF which i purchased new not too long ago, and a jupiter 12 (wont be able to use this on any other digital camera, as much as i love this lens) in EXCELLENT condition. i paid top dollar for it. complete with the LTM adaptor so it can be used.
all ricoh products purchased locally, (and at full price, not clearout prices) to get warranty. all come in their original boxes. ACMAXX screen protector fitter from day one to avoid any of the screen issues that can happen.
could part trade for a x100 as well?

located in Australia, on the gold coast
Im looking to get approx $850 AU for the kit.
could also be willing to seperate bits.
if there is not much interest, i guess ill just have to keep it haha

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
whichever you like

Shipping charge
depends where you are located.

Handling time
24hours

References
ebay - Pavel_lukl

Additional comments
  • Open to trade offers
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attachments

• 10350651444_3f5b7ddf66_z.jpg
    10350651444_3f5b7ddf66_z.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 661
jupiter 12 now sold, looking for a quick sale! now comes with 3 genuine batteries as well. 700net to me for the mount, evf, body, batteries, and cable release! you pay postage and paypal fees :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back