November Nocturne - Night 16

I already posted this in the Ricoh GR thread but it only just occured to me that it actually falls into the theme for this month.

10882839426_9496c9b3ce_b_d.jpg

It's been grey and drizzling all day, I'm nursing a cold, and I somehow edited a photo from the third so that when I uploaded it to Flickr I couldn't read the sign that was the whole point of the photo. So I'm dipping into the archives. This was shot in August - just after sunset! And darkened up just a bit in Topaz Restyle.
10896083715_0b69c09fc4_b.jpg

Moon Over the Henry Bridge by rubyj29, on Flickr

This looks like it was taken at night. But it wasn't. I made it look that way in post processing.
It is actually two photos composited on the Ipad using the MultiExpo app.
The contrails were taken near dusk, but the bird was taken in the morning hours.
I know it is not in the spirit of this challenge. I will try to get some actually night shots to post soon.

Attachments

• image-3226742306.jpg
    image-3226742306.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 123
Elk observing other Elk

Taken this evening visiting a local Elks Club, whose entryway features an imposing Elk Head looking down at you as you enter. But when you climb the steps to his (or possibly her) level, and look back down....you see what he (or she) is (or might be) 'looking at' - a tapestry/painting below....of more elk. Something about the idea of elk watching other elk appealed to me, so....

10899348194_a9987a35d0_b.jpg

Elks Entryway by La Chachalaca Fotografía, on Flickr

Back