Rain:(

Enjoy! We are currently at about 20% of normal and California has officially called a drought; we are steps away from mandatory rationing.

So Christi, get out your umbrella and smile.. the rain shall soon pass ;)

I'm with Isoterica, it's 9 degrees F here and suppose to be a low of -5 tomorrow with a high of 6 on Thursday. I'll take your rain and you can have my cold. ;)

That is why Luke is,y brother in the north! Hehegehe.

And in the same vein, Without rain, we wouldn't have "sounds of rain" sleep therapy devices!
Trust me, sounds of demolition crews leaves much to be desired when it comes to sleep therapy...

Having spent the last two months in the grey UK watching the flood waters rise I was rather hoping that this afternoon's picnic on the beach would be in the sunshine and not under the hotel's thatched awning!!! We Brits were the only people in sight braving the elements but we enjoyed it anyway :rolleyes:

From one of my all-time fave singers.
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/b7D0O2zE8Nk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/b7D0O2zE8Nk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Back