News 26th September - The 500px and Fuji Global Photowalk (Guildford "chapter")

Lightmancer

Legend
Name
Bill Palmer
I'm hosting the Global Photowalk event on 26 th September in Guildford, in Surrey. If you'd like to come along, please click here. This is a worldwide event, sponsored by 500px and Fujifilm, so if Guildford is a little far for you to come, follow the first link to find other events nearer to you - or do as I have, and volunteer to start your own!

This is a chance to get out, meet fellow photographers in your community who share your passion, learn from each other, make new friends, and of course - capture some inspiring images..

The theme of this year’s walk is “Explore With Friends.” Grab your friends and show us what makes your city special! Shine a light on your hometown’s hidden gems, your favorite photo spots, and everyday life in your community.

I'm pleased to be hosting this year’s Guildford walk. We'll explore the town literally from top to bottom, taking in some of the local landmarks

There's no need to be a pro to attend! Grab whatever camera you have (DSLR, serious compact, mobile phone, point-and-shoot) and join in the fun!

#500pxGPW15

NOTE: I'll update the exact timing & route in the coming weeks! Stay tuned.

A quick "Friday Bump" for this - I have 30 people signed up in a fortnight, with 16 already confirmed for the walk... If you're local, come along - if not. find one local to you - or start one, as I have :)

I've walked it this morning - it's just under 2 miles in total. I'll work out the times and put an estimate on the site but it's definitely 2 hours plus, with "dwell-time" for photos at each point of interest.

Back