Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Timbuk2 Informant Bag - Medium Size

Prices
$40

Ships to
USA

Description
Bought this bag in late January 2014. Received 1/27/2014 and used intermittently commuting to work. I don't really use a bag for work-related purposes, that is, I don't transport documents or a work laptop or files or whatever related to work. My commute bag is pretty much for me - camera(s), lenses, iPad, Kindle, coffee mug, and lunch. It has served this purpose well. However, I had been eyeing a different bag for quite some time. The Informant came up at a great price so I purchased it. Since then, though, the bag I had been eyeing has gone on sale for less than the Informant, no less, and I have purchased it.

If, like me, you need a bag to carry a couple of mirrorless camera bodies plus at least a couple of lenses, an iPad, and be discreet about it, the Informant fulfills those duties very nicely. The bag hasn't seen very much usage, after all, it was just received at the end of January, so it's very much like new - 9/10 at least. Night blue color. Medium size. The small doesn't fit a regular-sized iPad nor does it have straps to carry a tripod, which I wanted. Purchased at B&H - http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1001539-REG/timbuk2_450_4_4082_informant_camera_sling_m.html

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Cashier's check/money order (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
Free

Handling time
W/in 24 hours

References
-

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back