Fuji My first day with X100s

Hey Mr Doug - 'Glad you are enjoying your new X100s. I had an X100 for a while and it just didn't "click" with me for some reason. I have an X100s now and it's the camera I grab the most.
By the way, nice work. The black and white image of the couple with the gull looking away is wonderful. Nicely seen.
. . . David

A nice set of images. How are you finding the fixed focal length of the X100s for this kind of work?

I imagine you had to get in pretty close for the guy gutting fish, which might not be ideal (!)

-R

Nice work, Doug. I just sold off a bunch of cameras and lenses, and the only Fuji that I currently own is the XF1 (still a great pocketable compact). Perhaps after the Photokina announcements the price of the X100s will drop a bit. I just might pick one up.

I like you first efforts. I have the older X100 and love it. But I will say it took a bit of experimenting to get the focus method down. Also Fuji's great firmware upgrades have kept it close to the same capability as the X100s. I think you will learn to really like it.

Back