Selling
Sigma DP1M and DP2M

Prices
DP1M plus hood: £275+delivery
DP2M: £270+delivery

Ships to
Worldwide

Description
I've been flirting with these lovely little cameras for a while. Two of the pictures on my wall were simple test shots taken with them, so the quality is apparent, but I don't use them enough so at least one of them has to go.

DP1M, boxed with everything (2 batteries, charger, strap etc) plus Sigma LH1-01 hood. Bought from eBay but it is in excellent condition and has had a screen cover on since original purchase.

DP2M, boxed with everything (2 batteries, charger, strap etc). Came as part of a swap on TalkPhotography. In very good condition. There is a slight nick in the hood/filter mount where I caught the plastic on a table edge. Doesn't affect anything but in the interests of clarity I thought I would disclose.

Prices:
DPM1 plus hood: £275 + delivery (probably a tenner in the UK)
DPM2: £270 + delivery
Or anything can be collected from London - East Finchley (N2) or Moorgate (EC1) - to save on hassle and delivery costs.
Payment by BT please. I can accept USD or euro payments too, if necessary.
I've traded lots and never had bad feedback (I am on TalkPhotography and Fuji X forum with same user name). I will always take gear back and refund if you are not entirely happy.

Also for sale elsewhere.

Payment accepted
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
-

Shipping charge
-

Handling time
-

References
Talk Photography: ianmarsh

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Works out at $888+shipping at current rates. I've no idea if you would have import duties to pay though. I've a DC-based credit union dollar account for payment if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back