Can this be true yes

Disgraceful indeed, but a "sign o' the times". I find this sort of thing completely unacceptable - and I am a father, before anyone makes that point - but when my son was little we did not have the heightened hysteria that exists in the wake of high profile case after case of child abuse. The two become conflated in the mind of the "man on the Clapham omnibus" to the point that innocent men - and women - are regarded with suspicion if they so much as look for too long in the direction of a child let alone raise a camera.

There are no winners here.

Will they let "Santa" in this year …… he may be "on his own"

they will allow "group" visits …….. totally thick, stupid and ironic

Bloody disgraceful ………..

but as you say, if you look at a child in the street these days, you could be in trouble, take an image at your own risk

what a "messed up" country we live in

And what are they doing to stop all the pedophiles who are married and have children?

"they" are sticking their heads in the sand and their fingers in their ears and going LALALALALALALA ... because the press, government and general public don't want to know the ugly truth (known to everyone who has worked in mental health or social care for more than a few weeks) is that children are at a greater risk of every form of abuse at home than anywhere else ...

Back