Fuji I see no ships

NathanJ

Regular
My eldest son spent the entire school holiday in October dressed either as Batman or Spiderman. Here he is on a particularly blustery day as we walked along the promenade at Southsea, Portsmouth.

The restaurant we stopped at for lunch were doing facepainting; as usual he wanted to be a rabbit. So I give you "Batrabbit".

15502689249_ec3d4e70c4_c.jpg

My X100 is still the only camera I have used in the 2 1/2 years since I got it. Tempted by the X100T, but don't want to put this guy on the shelf.

great shot. And that's one of the things about "the look" of shots from the original X100. They're a bit more ...... I don't know how to say it. But I prefer the output of the original X100 to all of the successors. It's a small difference for sure, but at this point in camera output history....all the differences are fairly small at normal viewing sizes. Viva la X100 !

Luke, absolutely right. I bet in a 'blind' test I bet I would not be able to tell the difference. But there's just a little bit of me that worries that I WOULD be able to tell. Something about the feel of the shot when you have picture review switched on in the viewfinder that I daren't lose....

Awesome capture!
I agree - the "T" is tempting - good on you to at least skip a generation.

My eldest son spent the entire school holiday in October dressed either as Batman or Spiderman. Here he is on a particularly blustery day as we walked along the promenade at Southsea, Portsmouth.

The restaurant we stopped at for lunch were doing facepainting; as usual he wanted to be a rabbit. So I give you "Batrabbit".

15502689249_ec3d4e70c4_c.jpg

My X100 is still the only camera I have used in the 2 1/2 years since I got it. Tempted by the X100T, but don't want to put this guy on the shelf.

Once I finally got the XT settings where I wanted them, I slowly began to prefer its output to the X100. So beware... it didn't happen quickly or easily, but it happened. I find myself using the X100 a little less now.

Back