Best wishes for the New Year and a word of appreciation . . .

Jock Elliott

Hall of Famer
Wow, has it been a year already? As Calvin and Hobbs would say, "The days are just packed," and they spin by with alarming rapidity.

In couple of days, we'll have to pull out the new calendars and start learning how to put the right date on documents.

So I wanted to wish everyone here the very best for the New Year. I know that some of you are going through various kinds of white water -- health issues, personal issues and the like -- and I hope it all gets sorted out for you in a way that leaves you with a smile on your face.

I also wanted says thanks to all the folks here who carry on with courtesy, kindness, and aplomb, making it a pleasure to hang out at PL. A special thank you is due the moderators who moderate with such a light touch and keep things running smoothly day after day. Finally, the folks who have generously answered my questions on the forum and through private messages, put a Gold Star on your chart or a smiley face on your cubbie -- ya done good, and I can't tell you how much your kindness, expertise, and encouragement have meant to me.

Happy New Year to all.

Cheers, Jock

Back