Expired 35.. 1.7 with Nex adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
I have that crazy 35mm 1.7 with the Nex adapter. I won't use it anymore. It burned me out in a week.
Selling for $35.00 includes shipping to CONUS. I will ship to mars if we work out the extra cost. It really shouldn't be much as it's a small package.

Lens was bought about 2 weeks ago. New Condition with adapter. I Scratched a line on the adapter so that you can tell what fstop your at.....

It's a fun lens but I'm done with it....

Dang, I bought the exact same lens and love it! In fact now I want a Lensbaby. Guess I"m kind of tired of strict photorealism and maybe you are not! Mine is sharp in the middle if I stop it down a little.

Janis,
Mine is very sharp after stopping down. It's a cool lens for what it does, it just doesn't do it for me.
It's certainly cheap enough to play with. Rafa is getting great stuff with it.

What is this lens? Brand? Link to description? Any sample shots? Sorry for being so ignorant on this one.

Ya know.... she's bi-camera.... I bought her a Nex adapter but she tells me she likes m4/3 also.....hmmmmm, I thought...
a bi lens for bi cameras....yes she likes to play with other cameras....sexy mount she has....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back