What is it Wednesday 59

Susan Sande

Veteran
Below is another image for this week's 2nd challenge. I'll give a hint -> It has been cropped but has not been manipulated.

As usual, first the rules:

Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honor/honour of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".
20950504968_665cd7f18e_o.jpg

So far Bill is winning!!!! The weirdest thing. I can't find my original photo. I can't even find the cropped photo. I only have two computers and they aren't on either of them that I can (or cannot) find so far. The date and time stamps indicates they could be either place. I've gone through all 11,000 photos on my Flickr account. If I remember right the photo is from the fall of 2005. I could be going completely nuts or already am. So go ahead and send in those guesses for another couple of hours!!!

Mystery solved. For some reason the meta data had the picture taken in 1980 instead of the fall of 2005. Attached is my actual photo. The winner is -> Luke for guessing "some sort of artwork"!!!! It is a photograph of a silk screen by the photorealist/painter Chuck Close located on the campus of Seattle University (in Seattle WA).
20950504968_c18f76a143.jpg

Last edited:
Back