Italy.....

christilou

Legend
DSC08881-Edit.jpg

DSC08719-Edit.jpg

DSC08902-Edit.jpg

L1006901-Edit.jpg

So beautiful, where in Italy were these taken?

We flew to Pisa, travelled to a tiny place called Castiglione del Lago on the Umbria/Tuscany borders (our friends were married there 20 years ago). We visited the Medici Villa, Artimino, Assisi, Isola Maggiore, Panicale, Siena and finished up with a couple of days in Florence. So much to see and take in and every time I lug all this gear I wonder why..... then when I review the photos I'm pleased that I did although my long suffering husband had to carry my bag up the steps to the top of the Duomo in Florence! It took about 15 minutes to get to the top, along passages of dark stone, barely lit and many, steep steps with only an open hand rail to hold on to. The top was like climbing through a trap door, goodness knows how you would do it if you were on the large side (the passages are narrow and there are places where those going up/down have to give way to each other) or unfit! I felt it in my glutes for a couple of days after!

I can see the banding clearly on my tablet and monitor - I think it depends on your screen settings. They are a nuisance and one of the reasons why I avoid using an electronic shutter.

Back