What is it Wednesday #79.

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
Each member gets one guess. The answer will be revealed on the following Tuesday. The first correct guess has the honour of submitting the image for the next challenge. Sometimes there will be more than one thing in the photo or more than one way to accurately describe what the photo represents. The original poster will be the final judge of who is "most correct".

DSC00071Proc copyProc copy.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Looks like some shredded cardboard packing material to me - the cheap, often recycled stuff that's used around smaller boxes and bags inside of a shipping box.

DSC00103_DxO.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
OK I'm accepting Ken's answer (SnapDawg) who added the information that it is indeed cardboard rather than paper. It is used as packing material but it's the first time I've seen it.

You have a couple of days to come up with Week 80.

Meanwhile here's a larger image.

Dang, I feel like cheating since I've had some of that stuff lying right next to me. Anyway, this gives me two extra days to come up with something extra weird :D.

View attachment 123021 OK I'm accepting Ken's answer (SnapDawg) who added the information that it is indeed cardboard rather than paper. It is used as packing material but it's the first time I've seen it.

You have a couple of days to come up with Week 80.

Meanwhile here's a larger image.

Back