Completed For Sale: Nikon Coolpix A + Ricoh GV-1 OVF (28mm viewfinder) | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talent, Oregon (far from the madding crowd)
Name
Miguel Tejada-Flores
What type of listing is this?

For Sale

What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?

Nikon Coolpix A + Ricoh GV-1 OVF (28mm viewfinder)

What are your prices?

$399.00 USD

Where are you located?

USA

Where are you willing to to ship?

USA or Canada

Description

Am reluctantly selling what may be the single best compact camera I've ever owned - a black-bodied Nikon Coolpix A, the one with no low-pass (AA) filer, and that brilliant 28mm equivalent lens which Nikon's engineers mated so brilliantly to the APS-C sensor. Am including a very cool 28mm optical viewfinder (OVF), the Ricoh GV-1, originally made for the GR but which works beautifully with the Coolpix, and can be a lifesaver in those out-of-doors bright sunlight shooting situations.

The main and only reason I'm selling is that it's too great a camera to sit on my shelf gathering dust - and I just haven't used it enough. It deserves to be carried everywhere and used frequently - and I'm just not doing that now.

A few detailed pix and photos to follow shortly but if you're reading this, you probably already have a good idea both of the camera, and the viewfinder (which incidentally looks, to me at least, much cooler with the Coolpix than either the Nikon or Voigtlander OVF's).

Payment accepted

Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method

USPS Priority to U.S.; normal Air Post to Canada

Shipping charge

To be split between Buyer and Seller

Handling time

As soon as humanly possible, which generally means a day or two.

References

eBay username: miguelatf

Additional comments

Acknowledgement

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back