39th SC Challenge: Down Under

In before the lock... :D

IMG_5605.JPG
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks everyone. There was some great interpretations, from Peter’s cute little boy through to @davect01 opening gambit.

I have a bit of thing with history and exploring cemeteries, with myself enjoying exploring our local historical Fremantle Cemetery and hence I was drawn in particular to Miguel’s 19th century tombstone and to Troy’s Chinese grave (very interesting graves too).

However I decided to go with the popular choice of Peter and his little boy … it brought back memories of childhood years long past.

It is now over to you Peter, aka @Petach.

Oh my, thanks all. That was my grandson Joshua with my wife. We baby sat whilst his mum worked at a school. We had great fun with him every day. We see less of him now, but still have great fun when we get the opportunity.

In the meantime, I will give the 40th challenge some thought and will post something in the next couple of days.

Thanks again.

I'll echo the other comments. A worthy winner...but more importantly a photograph which makes the viewer, whether they intend to or not...feel things. Something in the eyes, in the faces, in the look that is being given to the unseen photographer, 'makes' the photo for me. Or, rather, several 'somethings'. Congrats, Peter. And well-judged and inspired subject choice, Andrew.

Back