For BB and Christilou

Briar

Hall of Famer
Only the border added in Snapseed, no other pp applied.

6177117219_abc95a049b_b.jpg

Above from Sleeping Beauty, below from Macbeth
6177089449_20faed8c80_b.jpg

Both with the e-p2 and Oly 14-150mm lens at the Fringe.

Thank you:D Is this the micro ft Oly 14 - 150? I feel a need coming on. I traded in my big Olympus 70-300 lens as it was ridiculously large and heavy on the EP cameras but I miss it. This second girl must be very dedicated to wear those lenses LOL. Edinburgh certainly rises to the occasion for the Fringe Festival :)

Thank you, Karen - have you been reading my comments over on Flickr, or just my mind?

First of all, your whole every growing set from the Fringe Festival is excellent. In addition, I really think we should plan a photographer's holiday package event to visit during The Fringe Festival Home | Edinburgh Festival Fringe. I have a strong feeling that if anyone were a bit nervous about photographing strangers on the street that they'd get over it might fast there.:D

Karen, I so enjoy seeing your images with and without your different post processing. You've got it all no matter which camera you choose.

Back to the festival - I've heard about it for years due to our daughter's dance background...quite a few ballet dancers find their way there if they're not working by a year round ballet company. I am sure I'd have a great time there - and then we could go check out some castles and moors and meet up with some other SC/Mu43 pals!:drinks:

Thank you:D Is this the micro ft Oly 14 - 150? I feel a need coming on. I traded in my big Olympus 70-300 lens as it was ridiculously large and heavy on the EP cameras but I miss it. This second girl must be very dedicated to wear those lenses LOL. Edinburgh certainly rises to the occasion for the Fringe Festival :)

Yes, indeedy, it's the wonderful mft Oly 14-150 lens. Definitely one worth having in your bag. Edinburgh is just plain mad during the month of August. Crazy but good fun.

Thanks BB, pleased you like them. I have to say a photographer is spoilt for choice during the fringe, as are those in search of a good show. If you have never been and can cope with the unpredictable Scottish summer weather then I would heartily recommend a trip into Edinburgh during the mad month of August. Give me a shout if you do plan to head this way. I'm sure I'm not the only serious compact member from this side of the pond who would want to give you a warm welcome to our little island.

Well BB...if you are looking for a guide you need look no further.........Castles, Palaces, where history began.....and.......single malt Scotch!!
Thank you, Karen - have you been reading my comments over on Flickr, or just my mind?

First of all, your whole every growing set from the Fringe Festival is excellent. In addition, I really think we should plan a photographer's holiday package event to visit during The Fringe Festival Home | Edinburgh Festival Fringe. I have a strong feeling that if anyone were a bit nervous about photographing strangers on the street that they'd get over it might fast there.:D

Karen, I so enjoy seeing your images with and without your different post processing. You've got it all no matter which camera you choose.

Back to the festival - I've heard about it for years due to our daughter's dance background...quite a few ballet dancers find their way there if they're not working by a year round ballet company. I am sure I'd have a great time there - and then we could go check out some castles and moors and meet up with some other SC/Mu43 pals!:drinks:

Fireplace

This is the welcoming sight of an open fire in the Queens Arms, Slapton today, more so having spent 40 minutes on a broken down bus. The outside air temperatures are hovering around freezing, but unusually it's very dry continental air. The fish and chips were good, as was the cider :D, and I got a lift home from the landlord, who happened to be going my way :), so no need to wait for the bus home.

1010474.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Barrie

Oh, Barrie, that looks delightful! Bad news about that broken down bus, but so glad everything came together around that blazing hearth. I miss having an open fireplace...now that we have a wood burning stove, though at least I can see the flames dancing.

Glad you enjoyed your lunch - you've making me hungry.;)

Back