Sony Cosina 28 f2 or 35 1.4

I shoot landscapes architecture, and streetscapes and I'm looking at a voigtlander 28 f1.9 or f2.0 or 35 f1.4 for a general walk around lens, mainly because I've been impressed with my other voigtlander lenses. This would be the lens I take 90% of my pictures with so I'm making this decision carefully. In the passed I've always used a 40mm or 50mm equivalent in 35mm photography for this work. It's important that this lens also well work in low light.

My first question is, does anyone have any experience with either of the 28's they could share. I've got a good idea of what the 35 1.4 will look like, but I'm having problems grasping just what type of image the 28 1.9 and 2.0 will produce on a digital body. Finding images has been hard compared to the 35 1.4. I would also prefer the 28 focal length for composition, so if I could get feedback on these lenses that would be great.

I would also like to know how these lenses compare. I have a feeling that the 28 2.0 is the better of the bunch optically, but getting confirmation on that would be great.

Back