Expired E-P3 Body-only (minty) in box with everything but the lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
I love the E-P3. My wife loves the way it looks. So I bought a second one and thought we'd look cooler than everyone else with his and hers. She'd rather have that money I spent (on 'her' camera) to put towards a new saddle for her horse (I'm still not clear how the benefits me, but I've learned not to ask).

So, it's a minty black body-only and comes with everything in the original box (including the warranty card) EXCEPT the lens. I'm selling it for $675 and that includes shipping to your door.

I don't need any more camera bodies and I'm pretty set on lenses. If you have an Oly 45mm that you don't need, I'd consider that in partial trade. Otherwise it's a cash (Paypal) deal. Shipping is also available to our friends to the north in Canada for an additional $10.

pm with any questions or to get this beauty under your Christmas tree. FWIW, the E-P3 is my current camera of choice in the m4/3 format. It is the reason for my flurry of camera selling lately. If I didn't have one already, I'd keep it.

6437669823_1e7b2b5212_z.jpg

PC010003 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

I have a feedback history over on the mu43 forums and over 10 years of feedback on eBay under the user IDs mikeslps and mikeslps_2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back