Expired Ricoh GR Digital IV with Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticagent

For sale is a lightly used Ricoh GRD IV that was purchased in early November. Camera works amazingly well and love using it, autofocus is super fast and love the focal length. I am a film shooter and had this for my digital needs whenever they would arise. I recently purchased an x100 (which I'm stuck with, can't sell at a respectable loss) and so the Ricoh has to go.
Everything on the Ricoh functions perfectly and looks mint. I would keep it if I could but one digital in my life is already one to many... :)

The camera comes with:

- Ricoh GR Digital IV camera with original box/packaging/accessories and copy of receipt from B&H.
- Ricoh GL-1 Metal lens cap
- 8gb SanDisk SD card
- an extra Ricoh DB-65 battery (thus a total of two Ricoh DB-65 batteries)

The camera currently has an ACMAXX screen protector on the back and has been on from day one. The protector shows some signs of wear but can be removed and replaced with one of your liking.

Total for this wonderful kit is: $525 and that includes everything to get it from me to you... insured USPS Priority shipping with signature confirmation to confirmed PayPal address.

Please contact me with any questions!
feedback on the bay is 100%, same userID opticagent

20120127D_DSF1890.jpg

20120127D_DSF1892.jpg

20120127D_DSF1893.jpg

20120127D_DSF1894.jpg

20120127D_DSF1895.jpg

Surprised this is still languishing.

:bump: for a camera I so wish I could buy....and if you do then the temptation will be gone! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back