Micro 4/3 New Blog

olli

Super Moderator Emeritus
Name
olli
I've taken leave of my senses and started yet another blog. This one is specifically an LX3 (and any other future Lumix camera) blog where I can post a lot of images that have never made it to display before.

It's imaginatively called lumix by olli. Anyone else want to point to their smugmug / zenfolio / photoblog sites?

Olli, congratulations for being such a creative and energetic photographer and for starting a blog that's going to appeal to quite a few of us! Between the old timer LX shooters and those of us who are newly converted, I think you'll get a pretty good number of viewers. :th_salute:

Between you, Neil, Don, Mayank, Miserere, my Flickr connections, SC and Mu43..and a couple of others my bookmarks bar is getting pretty crowded.;)

Olli, I finally actually read the story behind those beautiful photographs - about the exhibit. That must have been an amazing experience to see, to experience in real life - and while being aware of the tribute. I admire this mother's strength and this artist for taking on the challenge of creating something so full of life and happiness for such a great loss.
Thousands of small backpacks in different colours were attached to a metal framework and arranged to spell out out the phrase, 'she lived happily in this world for seven years', in Chinese characters. These words were spoken to the artist by the mother of one of the victims of the Sichuan earthquake in 2008.

Thanks. Glad you like it. There won't be much happening on any of them for a few days since I'm going to be away. But once I'm back I'm hoping to be posting regularly.

Back