Show "Oops"

Went out on the kayak for the first time this season this morning. It was beautiful morning with a bit of fog over the water. The water and air temperature were close to being the same, not cold, not warm yet.

I took off across the main channel to explore a few coves. I heard the beautiful sound of a Wood Thrush singing deep in the woods. I heard a couple pairs of Piliated Woodpeckers calling back and forth. I came upon a Green Heron sitting on a branch low over the water. It sat for a perfect shot as I floated passed. I snuck up on a Cormorant sunning itself on a floating log. The Osprey were still in the process of building their nest on a platform. I rounded a small bend and sitting in a pine tree over the water was TWO Bald Eagles!

What I didn't see?

Anything through my camera's finder. I forgot to take the battery off the charger as I left. :cry:

Shot this with my iPhone 13.

52075959516_5576fd9a27_o.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It was a lovely, relaxing paddle, though.

Went out on the kayak for the first time this season this morning. It was beautiful morning with a bit of fog over the water. The water and air temperature were close to being the same, not cold, not warm yet.

I took off across the main channel to explore a few coves. I heard the beautiful sound of a Wood Thrush singing deep in the woods. I heard a couple pairs of Piliated Woodpeckers calling back and forth. I came upon a Green Heron sitting on a branch low over the water. It sat for a perfect shot as I floated passed. I snuck up on a Cormorant sunning itself on a floating log. The Osprey were still in the process of building their nest on a platform. I rounded a small bend and sitting in a pine tree over the water was TWO Bald Eagles!

What I didn't see?

Anything through my camera's finder. I forgot to take the battery off the charger as I left. :cry:

Shot this with my iPhone 13.

View attachment 310831

It was a lovely, relaxing paddle, though.
That's a nice tranquil image nevertheless and you must have had a very enjoyable time being there!

Back