Burgess Falls

Djarum

All-Pro
Name
Jason
All shots taken with an E-P1 and kit zoom lens.

Burgess Falls in Tennessee. About 80 feet high. This is from a lookout.

P9073332_scale.JPG

This actually requires a pretty hard hike down to get this shot. I could have gone farther, but it was dangerous.

P9073318_scale.JPG

And this one was one hiking down to Falls Creek Falls, also in Tennessee. I didn't get any good one's of the falls. In general, the day I took these was really a frustrating day considering how hard the hike was. But this caught my attention for some reason.

P9063215_scale.JPG

Thanks.

Shadows in which image? The two watefall images are pretty much how I saw them. The shadows in the last image make the image interesting. I suppose I could open those up a bit though.

Jason, I see a rainbow in your first! What a beautiful place - and I'm so glad you had the sun with you, too. I feel good when I look at these pictures - and wish I were there, as well.:)

BB,

Thanks.

Yes, I did catch a rainbow from the water spray. There are also two people at the bottom of the falls. It was a really nice day. We went up there Labor Day weekend. This is near Cookville, TN. They were in drought, so some of the other falls weren't even running. We've had a pretty crappy fall here in N. Alabama and Tennessee because of drought.

Back