Fuji I just can't put this little camera down!

Neiltluck

Regular
Name
Neil Luck
I took my wife on a little jaunt to a quaint Yorkshire town over the weekend....and of course the X10 had to come along too!

Here are two images from different sides of the Viaduct showing competing boating operators....

7285400158_8f6da0e8a7.jpg
[/url] Knareborough, Yorkshire by Neiltluck, on Flickr[/IMG]

7285402146_79e210b459.jpg
[/url] Knaresborough, Yorkshire by Neiltluck, on Flickr[/IMG]

....two completely different moods, I think.

Sue, can you send some of that stuff over this way, please. I can't stop looking at that X10....and everyone's great shots aren't helping. I must keep repeating that I have enough great cameras.

I think I inherently want to try all cameras but obviously I wouldn't love or even like them all. It's the not being able to try that kills me.

Lovely, Neil - and I'm glad to have found my way to your Flickrstream, as well! Although I am just slightly prejudiced, having an X10 myself, I have to agree it's a little jewel to carry around and take pictures with. I particularly like that second one...probably in part because of the colors and how cool it looks... Right now we're having summer weather here in the New York metro area - very hot and humid for the end of May - so that cool spot is awfully seductive!

Thank you BB, I appreciate your comments. I must say great minds think alike, because the second picture is my favourite too. I took a load more over the weekend but haven't had time to upload them yet, but will hopefully get around to it soon.

I have really taken to this little camera; probably more so than any other that I have owned. It is a keeper for sure!

I have now found my way to you on Flikr too!

Take care

Neil

Back