1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

A Beautiful Story (Come and share some too!)

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by vincechu, Apr 8, 2011.

1. vincechu

vincechu SC Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Edit: I just thought it would be great to invite everyone to share stories too, so share away :smile:

Hi everyone, just saw this on youtube and immediately thought to share it here:

It's called "Found: Lost Pictures of New York Blizzard" by Todd Bieber (no relation to Justin Bieber!)

YouTube - Found: Lost Pictures of New York Blizzard

Make sure you follow the links to watch parts 2 and 3 and let me know what you think. :smile:

I thought part one was pretty cool and interesting when Todd was going through the photos and trying to get little details from them. In part 3 it was touching that strangers opened up their lives and welcomed Todd and his girlfriend, quite surprising considering the world we live in today, in which everyones generally suspicious of eachother - though I like to believe in the good of mankind

• Like Like x 1
  2. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Thanks Vince,
    Nice movie. The world is smaller than we believe...
    well, except in Philly....

• Like Like x 1
  3. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
    I enjoyed this but the cynic in me was thinking this is just a bit too slick. I want to believe the good news story and it is certainly beautifully presented.

• Like Like x 1
  4. vincechu

vincechu SC Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    I agree Bill, I guess 60% of me likes to believe its true, whilst the other 40% sees it as a nice story - regardless if its true or not.

5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    Vince, I'm a sucker for a good love story....
    Thanks

6. vincechu

vincechu SC Veteran

Sep 14, 2010