A call for sunrise/sunset shots taken with large sensor fixed-lens cameras . . .

Sony RX100 Jpg SOOC

10669822863_57fe2b5074_c.jpg

Sorry, just saw this thread. Here's a set of about a dozen and a half, taken with everything from a small of the RX100 (I think there's only one of those) to a large of the RX1. There are shots from the X100, Nikon A (yes, it takes sunsets too!), Sigma DP1M, m43, and XE1). I just saw that this was supposed to be fixed lens only - sorry, there are some ILC shots in this (both m43 and Fuji), but many or most fixed lens. You can scroll through the set (unless, I'm led to believe, you're using tapatalk), and you can still click through to see larger versions. Except that a few of these are still in small format because I uploaded them that way originally and never got around of putting larger versions in their place.

<iframe src="Positano-NIkon A" width="1024" height="678" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

-Ray

That is gorgeous!

Cheers, Jock

Sigma DP2m

A bit of Post but not much.
<iframe src="DP2m Tenerife 2013" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Sigma DP2m Tenerife 2013" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="Sigma DP2m Tenerife 2013" width="1024" height="683" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Back