a little re-hello

Guys and Gals, thanks so much again for the warm greeting. It's very humbling and great to be back. Must admit I sort of forgot what a great place this is. :grouphug:

Meanwhile, you're spot-on Christi I'm sure y'all have changed most of what's in your bags - and the bags themselves too. Though you're not alone there ...oh and I've had some BIG bags over the past few months. :blush: I hope to readjust to the climate and to who wants and who has what. Though I know with some there's less temptation and more acquisition...not looking at anyone in particular ;)

Guys and Gals, thanks so much again for the warm greeting. It's very humbling and great to be back. Must admit I sort of forgot what a great place this is. :grouphug:

Meanwhile, you're spot-on Christi I'm sure y'all have changed most of what's in your bags - and the bags themselves too. Though you're not alone there ...oh and I've had some BIG bags over the past few months. :blush: I hope to readjust to the climate and to who wants and who has what. Though I know with some there's less temptation and more acquisition...not looking at anyone in particular ;)

Not me :) Still using the same gear I had 18 months ago. This is NOT to say one is not looking... considering... drooling... trying to control a terrible GAS attack...

Wow, I'm impressed by my ability to finally get back on here only a day after your "re-entry"! You've been missed a plenty, Mark. So glad you're baaaaaaaaaaaack!:drinks:

Back