A new member appears

ener

Rookie
Name
René
Hello from San Francisco!

I've been taking photos for quite a long time, but have only gotten a bit more serious about it in the last 5 years or so. Right now I have a RX100M2 and a GF1 + 20mm lens (usually sits at home). Pretty soon I'll have a Fuji Klasse W film camera to play around with and I'm very excited about it. :) Would love for an M6 and a7s someday, but will have to be patient (and make more money)!

My Flickr can be found here: Rene

Looking forward to roaming the board!

Another good morning from the UK :)

Love your photostream on Flickr!

And now good evening from CA :)

Thanks very much! I really don't shoot as much as I should, but I'm definitely going to endeavor to do so now.

welcome. I'm saddened to hear your gf1 and 20mm stays at home most of the time. One of my all-time fave kits and responsible for some of my best shots.

It's one of my favorite kits as well. It'll take a lot for me to sell my GF1 because it's so close to my heart, even if it's a little bit less portable and fast as my RX100M2. I bought an Oly E-PL5 a couple years back and while the autofocus was amazing, it just wasn't the same… Will actually be posting my Oly up for sale soon.

Welcome! And that's a real nice photostream!

Thank you very much!

Welcome from the other coast. I wish I had your shooting venues.

California definitely spoils me with the wide variety of terrain available at the tip of my fingers… I need to take advantage of it more! Depending on job circumstances, I might be on the other coast soon.

Glad to you found your way here!:flowers_2:

Very glad to be here!

Thanks everyone for the very warm welcome :>

Back