1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

a quick question for Silver Efex users

Discussion in 'Image Processing' started by Luke, Aug 16, 2013.

1. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Hey all,
    It's probably something super simple, but I can't find it anywhere. Up above the image you are working on you are given the ability to zoom in 25%, 50%, 100% etc. How does one get back to seeing the entire image? Like a "zoom to fit"?

2. Ripleysbaby

Ripleysbaby supernatural anesthetist

Sep 9, 2011
    Cumbria UK
    Garry
    Space bar ?

3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    You just hit the little zoom button again. You select the size to the right with a drop down menu, but then you hit the zoom button to zoom. So you just hit it again to un-zoom. Think of it as a friendly little toggle switch. Because that's what it is!

-Ray

4. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    Ahhhhhh. The space bar does it. Thanks Ripleysbaby. Thanks to you Ray, as well. My problem was that going back down to 25% still wasn't fitting the full image on the screen. But the space bar will zoom it all the way back out.

5. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I had no idea the space bar did the same thing. That sounds preferable - now if I can just ram that into my head to where it STICKS, this could be very useful information! Thanks!

-Ray

6. Luke

Luke Super Moderator

Nov 11, 2011
    Milwaukee, WI USA
    Luke
    I'm sure if I were working on a larger monitor 25% would be good enough.