a sharp north-westerly

I like the images you have been capturing with your DP2s, the little sea is no exception. The light dancing across the water looks cold but beautiful.

thanks Briar ... I feel vaguely guilty for "neglecting" my E-P2 and all those lenses ... but - at the moment anyway - the DP is helping me get what I see onto the screen ... but it is also inconsistent and such a faff to process the images (sometimes the Sigma SPP software version 3.5 works best, sometimes version 5 works best, and sometimes LR works best ...) ; I certainly won't be getting rid of it, but I can understand why some people give up on it ...

If you are enjoying the challenge and, from my eyes at least, you seem to be getting the results, then I think it's a keeper for you. Do cameras have feelings? I neglect a lot of mine! :eek:

I've been enjoying your foevon photos a great deal, too, Paul. I've never tried one and it's probably just as well. I do love their intensity. I feel as though I can hear the wind on the water in this one!

Paul, camera aside...your vision is getting very tuned.
I can feel your presence in this image. Not in the way of intrusion or as if you made the photo but your starting to capture your self in the photos.
This is as much a self portrait as anything.
Your on it and I'm paying attention..
Patient #162

Paul, camera aside...your vision is getting very tuned.
I can feel your presence in this image. Not in the way of intrusion or as if you made the photo but your starting to capture your self in the photos.
This is as much a self portrait as anything.
Your on it and I'm paying attention..
Patient #162

thank you, Don, I appreciate your compliments & encouragement

oh blimey I suppose it might seem I don't also value what Briar and BB said ... which isn't true; I do.

and Armanius -- there's no fishing in this liitle sea ...

oh blimey I suppose it might seem I don't also value what Briar and BB said ... which isn't true; I do.

and Armanius -- there's no fishing in this liitle sea ...

Now I'm really curious, where's this at? I went onto your Flickr, and there was no additional info.

Back