A walk with Sue...

Discussion in 'Stroll Photography' started by Gubrz, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Gubrz

Gubrz O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad

Jun 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Eliot
    So, as many of us know, Sue had some scariness to deal with tonight(or whatever time it is down there, hehehe) and i told her that Gonzo and I would go for a walk and send her some positive energy while out in the fresh air and surrounded by trees. Here's the very few shots I got worth trying to salvage... lol

i kinda FORGOT that f2 macro distance with the x100 isnt the best... lol, so a lot of shots got chucked right off the bat!

_DSF5453.jpg

_DSF5477.jpg

_DSF5443.jpg

_DSF5434.jpg

_DSF5431.jpg

it was pretty dreary, cold, and getting dark, but we kept our spirits up, and Gonzo even agreed to sit still without looking terrified by a camera long enuf for me to get 2 decent shots! So that's a win right there... ;)

The middle shot is mistletoe! So look round n find someone to kiss... I dont care if you have to run around the house carrying yer laptop, ipad, or iphone.. get it over yer head n spread some LOOOOOOOOVE! :D

Hope all is well Sue!

• Like Like x 22
  2. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo!

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Andy
    Your heart is SO in the right place!! Well done you, What a nice gesture.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Burkey

Burkey SC Top Veteran

Apr 18, 2011
    Northern New England
    Eliot - Super nice gesture. 'Nice images too.
    . . . David

• Like Like x 1
  4. Dewi Sant

Dewi Sant SC Veteran

Dec 20, 2013
    Lancashire, England
    Guess?
    Gonzo looks kinda cool :smile: And, yes, lovely gesture :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gubrz

Gubrz O.* Gonzo's & Bentley's Dad

Jun 5, 2012
    Austin, TX
    Eliot
    lol
    looks can be deceiving! he is a spazzy out of control brat around anyone new to him! constantly making me look like a bad doggy daddy! i AM.... but i dont need him pointing it out to the rest of the world! lol

"GONZO! STOP JUMPING ON HIM TO GIVE HIM KISSES! HE DOESNT WANT YOUR KISSES! GONZO!"

lol

omg i just noticed how bad i need to cut his nails... AGAIN! If Luke werent busy trying to fix two houses, im sure id have been called out on it by now, lol

• Like Like x 2
  6. kyteflyer

kyteflyer [email protected]@~

Jan 31, 2011
    Newcastle, Australia
    Sue
    Wow! Eliot! Thank you! Please give Gonzo a pat for me. Tom got a snuggle this morning, I'm just glad its all over for this round. Fingers crossed for good results. I have to ring the cardiologist next week.

• Like Like x 2
  7. donlaw

donlaw SC All-Pro

Sep 14, 2012
    Texas
    Don
    Super! Great stuff and very thoughtful.

• Like Like x 1