Completed A whole lot of m43 gear E-P3, Oly VF-2, 20mm, 45mm, Fisheye, Sigma 105mm + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Legend
Name
Luke
Well, I've decided to get rid of the bulk of my m43 gear. All items are in excellent shape. Some are quite impossible to tell from new. If you have any questions about specifics, feel free to pm me. It is also listed for sale on the mu-43.com site. All prices quoted are total cost to you. I eat the PayPal fees and I pay for safe shipping to your door anywhere in the US.

The Metz 44 AF-1 flash for Four Thirds ( Olympus/ Leica/ Panasonic) is an awesome flash I picked up with a used E-P3. I put some batteries in it to try it out and fired a few test shots. Wow! I can see how people get into strobist photography. The things it can help you do are quite amazing. But I'm an available light photographer. I never used it after that test session. The prices I'm finding for it new are $188 - $229. This is as close to new as it gets. I'll put it in your mailbox for $160.
7692726294_159ec3c9c9.jpg

DSCF1004 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

The Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Lens I ordered a long time ago. I can't think of any shots I took with it. I remember trying it out when it first showed up to make sure everything worked fine, but it just wasn't a focal length that called out to me. As close to new as is possible.....even still has the protective tape on it. There's a couple used ones on Amazon for $344. You can have my pretty much unused one for SOLD $325. Comes with booklet and front and rear caps, too.

The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro lens for Four Thirds mount has become my favorite lens. I love it so much, I was nearly going to keep my whole m43 kit just to justify keeping that one lens. I did a lengthy post with lots of samples over here ...... FAST Tele Macro.....my favorite lens (photo heavy post) - Micro Four Thirds User Forum The lens has been discontinued and is quite rare. I've seen a couple sell on eBay in the $650-$850 range. It comes with paperwork, front and rear caps and soft traveling case in original packaging. I am selling it paired with the Olympus MMF2 Four Thirds to m43 adapter which sells for around $150. This combo while not lightning fast is more than fast enough and is great at macro and tele functions. I am selling the lens and adapter combined for $700. I am not willing to break up the set right now. And if this doesn't sell within a week, I'm just going to put it on eBay. There is a lot of demand for this lens since there is nothing equivalent. And this one is a real beauty.
7692725656_ec8fa7e6fe.jpg

DSCF1012 by Lukinosity, on Flickr
7692725762_5edd1ae559.jpg

DSCF1010 by Lukinosity, on Flickr

The Olympus E-P3 in silver is simply the best looking m43 camera out there. Some people like to play dress up with it and cover it in faux leatherette. Not me. The shiny metal finish is too sexy. And this one has never seen any rough play. No scuffs on the screen and no typical marks near the tripod plate. A totally babied PEN (maybe THIS one will become a collectable since the rumors are that there will only be E-PL and E-PM PEN bodies going forwards) with the blazing fast kit lens, the extra large grip, 2 extra batteries, charger, cables, straps, booklet and box will be safely shipped to your home or work for only SOLD $535. I'll also throw in an Olympus carrying case, a Gordy's leather strap, and a Nikon-m43 adapter and a Canon EOS-m43 adapter to make it impossible to resist. There is no charge for any of this stuff.....I'm throwing it in. You can tell me to keep it if you want, but I won't take anything off the price....it's free!

Buy 2 or more items and receive 5% off these already low prices. My loss is your gain. Treat yourself to a new lens (or body) today! Buy from a trusted member of the forum. I have feedback on both the serious compacts forum as well as mu-43.com. I have over 10 years worth of perfect feedback on eBay under mikeslps and mikeslps_2. I make nice solid packages using quality packing materials. You will be happy you bought from me.

Thanks for your time.

What the...? Turn my back for a few minutes and then this? What you playing at McSpock - aka why the sale mate and what you buying instead?

I wasn't using any of it very much since I got the X100. I crunched some numbers and realized that if I sold everything, it would buy me a used X-Pro1 and a lens and I had enough in my cookie jar for another lens. That may make me a Fuji fanboy, I guess.

That'll bag you the trifecta (X100, X10, XP1) won't it? You must like them Fuji cameras mate.

Best of luck with the residual sales....and with hunting down that XP1. BTW: seen a few nice used XP1s pop up on the RFF classifieds recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back