1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Additional Forums

Discussion in 'Open Gear Talk' started by soundimageplus, Jul 22, 2010.

1. soundimageplus

soundimageplus SC Top Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    Having a special interest via my work in both Video and Stock Photography I was wondering whether people would like to see forums started up on these?

Feedback would be nice. If there is interest then we'll add them.

2. duffer49

duffer49 SC Rookie

Jul 9, 2010
    UK
    I have no interest in video, but having worked as a stock photographer for over 20 years I might be interested in this. All depends on the level of participation and striking a fair balance between information given and received.

3. Herman

Herman The Image Stimulator

Jul 11, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Herman
    Hi David, good suggestion, please do add them !

4. :jacobin:pigeon:

:jacobin:pigeon: SC Regular

Jul 8, 2010
    Yes, I am looking forward to these specialized forums!

5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Jul 12, 2010
    Philly, Pa
    I feel like duffer, as long as it's balanced and give and take, it could work.
    I did stock for a long time but now I'm told my serious work is not suitable for stock, just collectors etc.
    Go figure....

6. Caroline

Caroline New to SC

Jul 19, 2010
    London, UK
    I'd be interested in a stock photography forum as I do have a few shots in stock libraries, though not enough to make regular sales. FWIW I have a "day job" that I enjoy enough not to want to go fully "pro" with photography but would certainly appreciate any advice anyone may have for increasing the sales I get from stock, at least so that I don't have to use my main salary to subsidise my camera gear "habit" as often as I seem to!! :wink:

Am not so much into cinematography myself but I'm sure plenty of people are and would be interested in such a forum too :thumbup:

7. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    I'll enjoy seeing both. Seems as though it could be an interesting move to make to try out these two forums.:thiagree: