Adobe sneak-peek deblurring video re-released in HD.

Discussion in 'News and Rumors' started by bilzmale, Oct 18, 2011.

1. bilzmale

bilzmale Super Moderator Emeritus S.C. Charter Member Subscribing Member

Jul 17, 2010
    Perth, Western Australia
    Bill Shinnick
  2. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo! Subscribing Member

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Andy
    Blimey, that looks 'WAY' impressive!! That should solve most peoples blurred images easily. Saying that isn't this just making it all too easy?

3. pdh

pdh SC Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    It can be fun and instructive to play a counterfactual game ... so ... let's suppose film photography had never ever existed, and that digital photography had been invented, in all it's current glory and developments, just this year; no-one had ever used a camera without autofocus or IS or live-view or whatever, because they had simply never existed; post-processing, whether HDR or focus stacking or deblurring, was taken for granted as a natural part of the process of photography.

It's then interesting to speculate who might be asking for cameras to be manufactured without these features ...

:smile:

4. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo! Subscribing Member

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Andy
    But the fact is that film photography was invented and used so I am comparing what is available now to 'the good old days' :biggrin: Then again a vast amount of people got into photography only when digital was about so you are right in a way as it's all a lot of us have ever known. I have only ever owned digital apart from a crappy Kodak in the 70's when I was a kid so I guess I should be in the Point, click, download, process camp.