Agent Crush...If you like the original Thunderbirds TV Program!

Name
Andy
Had a drink/meeting with a guy last night as his place of work he claims is haunted so my team are going to investigate. After sorting all that out we get onto talking about what he does and one of the things he does is make movies. He has made a new movie called 'Agent Crush' Check it out on You Tube, and it looks just like the original Thunderbirds series but done different. There no CGI and it's all live action with anamatronic figures. It looks real funny and really well done.

Can you guy's check it out and let me know what you think. It's on general release before Xmas.

I loved all of Gerry Anderson's Supermarionation series. Here in the U.S., we got "Supercar," "Fireball XL5," "Stingray," "The Thunderbirds" and "Captain Scarlet." Then came the live action series: "UFO" and "Space 1999."

I understand that film director Stanley Kubrick was so impressed with what some of Gerry's crew had accomplished with "The Thunderbirds" that he hired them for miniature work on "2001: A Space Odessey," a 1968 film that was done with no animation or computer graphics (too early). It was all sets, models and real photography.

"Agent Crush" looks like fun.

Back