An X100 review to get you psyched for the X100 (DigitalRev)

Discussion in 'Fuji X100 Forum' started by Amin Sabet, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Jul 3, 2010
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/L-VoXxwGWYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Like Like x 7
  2. LisaO

LisaO SC Regular

Jul 11, 2010
    Kai is very entertaining! Fun review!

3. AzPete

AzPete SC Veteran

Dec 24, 2010
    thanks Amin: this guy is quite animated in his reviews and they are fun to watch. thanks for sharing... yes psyched out..just alittle bit

4. deirdre

deirdre SC Top Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    I love his reviews and he has the best accent!

(Now I want one, but that's usually how I feel after watching one of his segments.)

5. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    I have to admit that I, too, always enjoy Kae W's review, as well. He makes me laugh. Plus I like to see where he's walking around.:biggrin:

Thanks for this Amin. I think I'm going to like this camera a whole bunch.

6. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    I love Kai's reviews, he's a treasure! I like watching him show the M9 more and more!!! The Fuji looks like a nice camera I just wish it had a different focal length :(

7. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    Funny how the guy filming him with the DSLR is the one who attracts people's attention.

8. wt21

wt21 SC Hall of Famer

Aug 15, 2010
    So, if you want to not be noticed, just have a guy with a video DSLR rig behind you! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  9. BBW

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
  10. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Well I'd convinced myself that I didn't need this camera. I convinced myself that I should cancel my pre-order. I convinced myself these were all great and very rational ideas. Now I am convinced, after watching Kae's review that I am fool....especially considering that Fuji now can't keep up with demand. I am now convinced, I want one!

• Like Like x 1
  11. retow

retow SC All-Pro

Jul 24, 2010
    A great review and an exciting camera, but it convinced me to cancel my pre-order. For a fixed focal length solution the X100 is too big. If I'm willing to carry a camera this size, I want more versatility (M).

12. stillshunter

stillshunter Super Moderator Emeritus

Nov 5, 2010
    Down Under
    Mark
    Hey retow. What you seriously think it's too big? I don't know, I reckon it still qualifies as a serious compact. But, hey, why am I trying to convince you otherwise.....can I have your pre-order then? :wink:
    P.S. I can't get Kai's accent out of my head...I'm even writing like him like right!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs SC Legend

Sep 21, 2010
    Not too far from Philly
    you should be able to figure it out...
    I should HOPE so! We talk about the GH2 and the Sony A33/A55 here and if THOSE qualify, I think the X-100 should.

-Ray

• Like Like x 1
  14. BBW

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Mark, I'm laughing
    I wonder if there are camera pre order scalpers out there? Actually, I am sure there are.