any New Year's resolutions?

Initially I read this as desert... I was thinking whatever....must be a New Mexico thing. I'd go to the desert whenever I had some spare time.

As for the desert: I resolve to get out into open high desert as much as possible -- but not to stop at Dairy Queen on the drive home!

I don't make resolutions as I am not prone to keep them. Instead, if I need to do something, I just work on doing it. It's not foolproof but resolutions seem not to work at all.

1. Spend another year hating myself for smoking and doing nothing about it

2. Have a more interesting life to create more interesting pictures

3. Worry about the fact that the only reason why I want an interesting life is to make better pictures

I don't make resolutions as I am not prone to keep them. Instead, if I need to do something, I just work on doing it. It's not foolproof but resolutions seem not to work at all.

Okay you know maybe this, to organize and work on shooting each of my cameras [old film cameras] because currently they are sitting in several boxes with most unexplored. And.. if I don't use them or don't like them, to sell the ones I'm not interested in. Not a resolution but a plan I have for the new year. Also to develop, at some point, my own film. And this is the first time I quoted myself :cool:

Back