1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

anybody see this new fuji 'polaroid'?

Discussion in 'Film Camera Forum' started by rbelyell, Aug 22, 2013.

1. rbelyell

rbelyell SC Top Veteran

May 14, 2013
    NY Mtns
  2. KillRamsey

KillRamsey SC Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2012
    Cambridge, MA
    Kyle
    Wish the site had more english on it.

3. Andrewteee

Andrewteee SC All-Pro

Jul 8, 2010
    I'm all over that! I love the Instax cameras. Not being able to control the flash is a pain and this new camera seems to control that.

4. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Definitely would like to know more. Yes, très :cool::biggrin:

5. Neiltluck

Neiltluck SC Regular

Apr 20, 2012
    Derbyshire, England
    Neil Luck
    Ooh yes I likey! :D

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SeriousCompacts mobile app

6. Isoterica

Isoterica SC Hall of Famer

Dec 6, 2011
    Adorable. My first camera purchased with my own money was a polaroid one-step, oh what technology that was then. For my vacation this year I picked up the Polaroid Z2300 with the ZINK film. Intent, to take a shot of places we went and via the handy sticker back of these prints, make a travel book. The best laid plans you know, I took a couple shots but things were so fast paced I just didn't get the chance to really do that. However, one can always print later so shots I did take with other cameras I could probably swap into the Polaroid and still print. At any rate if I had seen this little Fuji camera I likely would have gotten it. Well unless it has that fuji oh god it looks retro so we have to make it expensive price ;)

7. Prototype

Prototype SC Veteran

Jul 9, 2010
    Illinois
    Brian
    Very cool design. But I'm more interested in their non-mini Instax, so I am curious about the two "Coming Soon" tabs on that website. I guess the only problem about the non-mini Instax is that it's hilariously large.

Here is the flickr group: Flickr: The Fujifilm Instax Room Pool

8. Chrisnmn

Chrisnmn SC Veteran

Jul 8, 2012
    Auckland, New Zealand
    Chris Leskovsek
    My wife and stepdaughter will be all over it. Cant lie....me too.

9. HeatherTheVet

HeatherTheVet SC All-Pro

Apr 23, 2011
    Scotland
    Heather
    I think I need one.

10. romi.gilles

romi.gilles SC Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    idk anymore. all over the country.
    romi gilles
    i'm trying to decide between all old polaroid 600 one-step or this instax mini. price isn't much different.

(Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk)

11. rbelyell

rbelyell SC Top Veteran

May 14, 2013
    NY Mtns
    romi i had and old polaroid 100 i think. i still have it somewhere. worked great, film was a pain in the a**, pardon my asterik. because its developed OOC, subject to temerature vagaries, and seemingly vagaries of vageiries, its constant trial and error. i'd go for the new technology in this area...

12. romi.gilles

romi.gilles SC Veteran

Jun 8, 2013
    idk anymore. all over the country.
    romi gilles
    i used to have a 600 back in the day and only considered it because of how much i loved it, then. these days, i think there's just something about having something that's vintage. and i think the imperfections that would come from the prints and the quirks of the camera are what would make them authentic. also, the prints from the instax are a little too small. we'll see...

(Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk)