Sony Anybody seen any 3rd party hard cases for the mark ii?

mungbeans

There's a good selection of 3rd party cases for the original rx100 but I'm looking for a cheaper alternative to Sony's case for the mark ii, but so far I have unable to find any.
Has anybody seen any?

Thanks

I would spend the cash and get the SONY case as its very well made and the fitting is just perfect. Also the buttons and stitching is top notch and will withstand the rigors of time and use.

But the problem with Sony's case is that it's tedious to remove the camera from it.

I want a 'case' which will attach to a trousers belt.

I have the Lowepro Santiago 30 hard case. I got it free from Best Buy price matching when I bought the RX100II. It's 5"x6"x2" including the zipper outdent and has a belt clip and neck strap if you want. It zips open/close and works just fine. It's a little bigger than the camera, but there is an elastic band to hold the camera in place. It's easy to open/close and get the camera out. It is a hard case and would probably help in a drop. I didn't know I wanted a hard case until I got this one. But I don't usually use it because I keep the camera in my back pocket of my jeans most of the time.

Back