Fuji Anyone has this problems??...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iseeu

Hi everyone, I am a new member here after googling around for the X100 forum, hopefully someone will answer my question. I purchased the X100 on June and since then I never open the USB HDMI cover at all, but last night when I open it, it can't go back to the original position properly, and feel a bit lose, does anyone has this thing happened?
DSC_0024.jpg
Join to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

iseeu, so the little USB door won't close all the way? I've never opened mine. Perhaps you should call Fuji? I don't know where you're located but I have heard that their customer service is very good.

I am glad that you found your way here, iseeu and hope that you'll get some more help from other members!

Thanks for the quick reply Streetshooter and BBW, I already email Fuji Canada and wait for their reply, this is strange I only open 1 times and it can't close properly, I saw 1 reviewer also has this problem, I hope they can fix it under warranty. I am waiting for other member if they have the same problem.

Reactions: BBW
iseeu, I've got to believe that Fuji will fix it under warranty. That said, no one wants to have to send their camera back. Please keep us posted on the reply you get from Fuji.

In the meantime, I hope you'll make yourself at home here and become involved in the Serious Compacts community. If you have time, please stop by the Welcomes and Introductions forum and tell us a little - or a lot - about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back