1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Art Deco - NEX 5

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by christilou, Dec 30, 2010.

1. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    An age gone by:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. BBW

BBW Administrator Emeritus

Jul 7, 2010
    betwixt and between
    BB
    Christina - are we in the hotel, still?:biggrin:

That vignetting worked out wonderfully in your first and gives this a serious moodiness to me - plus I think it emphasizes the feeling of times past. It's also a great example of the kind of attention to detail and workmanship that one can find in fine old places such as this one. Great stuff

3. christilou

christilou SC Hall of Famer

Jul 13, 2010
    Sunny Frimley
    Yes, BB. I'm still trawling through my Claridge's "catch"! We are into out 5th grey day and I'm going stir crazy!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Penny

Penny SC Veteran

Aug 26, 2010
    Outside Liverpool Uk
    Oh Christina I know exactly what you mean by 'stir crazy' ; couldn't get out quick enough on Monday just to Asda for shopping that I didn't really need! love the photos reminds me of 'Upstairs downstairs' on TV recently.
    I'm interested in your and others views on the NEX5 I have one on the way at this very moment; after a lot of reading of various reviews and a vg price offered at Express Warehouse I succumbed to Silver with18-55mm.
    Hope this fills the gap in my ridiculously increasing collection of cameras.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter boo!

Sep 8, 2010
    London UK
    Andy
    Nice quality images there!! Vignette works really well.

• Like Like x 2