As 2017 draws to a close ...

bilzmale

Hall of Famer
Name
Bill Shinnick
... I'd like to wish all members a Happy 2018. SiJ18 has a bumper crop of starters so get involved as a viewer and or poster.
We all recognise we have a tremendous forum here and that is in no small part to the behind the scenes work of our two Moderators, Bill P and Luke. Thanks guys.
Finally, we don't have a Member of the Year but if we did I'd vote for No Seconds. Troy has kept us all interested with his 365 day project meaning there was always a reason to log in.

You've been away too long, James. (WB by the way)... It reverted months ago.

I have indeed been away a very long time. Why did Amin change it back to SC? I dropped by again because I just bought a Panasonic LX10 and couldn't wait for it to arrive in the mail, but for some reason when I came back here, I discovered there is no forum for the LX10....

Also, 2017 has been an amazing year:

26547176139_689a9572bf_b.jpg

38322422172_8870bf213a_b.jpg

25059538938_8162f5151c_b.jpg

38658473374_3d0dc86616_b.jpg

I have indeed been away a very long time. Why did Amin change it back to SC? I dropped by again because I just bought a Panasonic LX10 and couldn't wait for it to arrive in the mail, but for some reason when I came back here, I discovered there is no forum for the LX10....

Also, 2017 has been an amazing year:

View attachment 131360

View attachment 131361

View attachment 131362

View attachment 131363
Beautiful baby! I can see amazing. How do the fur kids cope?
As for why the change back, I cant remember, TBH.

As for LX10 forum.. no, but theres a forum for "other" 1" sensor cams. Other >= 1" Sensor Cameras

Beautiful baby! I can see amazing. How do the fur kids cope?
As for why the change back, I cant remember, TBH.

As for LX10 forum.. no, but theres a forum for "other" 1" sensor cams. Other >= 1" Sensor Cameras

The fur kids are progressing as if nothing has changed, more or less. Totally cool with the changes in the home, including the addition of extra baby noises.

I did see the 1" sensor cameras but it doesn't seem as if many people here have caught on to the LX10. There is a specific section for the LX100, not sure why the LX10 isn't included too.

The fur kids are progressing as if nothing has changed, more or less. Totally cool with the changes in the home, including the addition of extra baby noises.

I did see the 1" sensor cameras but it doesn't seem as if many people here have caught on to the LX10. There is a specific section for the LX100, not sure why the LX10 isn't included too.

I don't know that anyone else has it yet. I might at some point in the future but I was more interested in the TZ110. I jumped on the LX100 bandwagon, I quite like it for some things.

Back